- We had a meeting today so as to discuss next year's programme.
- He did all he could for her not to worry.
- I moved to France so that I could improve my French.
- Everyone did their best in order to finish the work.
- Since you don't believe me, I won't give evidence.
- Because of his lack of training he had difficulties finding a job.
- He gave him his jacket out of pity.
- On account of the weather we didn't go for a walk.
- Billy was punished for lying to his teacher.
- Owing to the snow,the planes couldn't take off.
- As you are a foreigner you can't express your opinions on the situation in the area.
- Seeing that you aren't interested I' ll do it by myself.
- He missed the early train, as a result he was too late for the job interview.
- The result of his trial, therefore, could hardly have been other than a foregone conclusion.
- If he locked the door, then Kitty is trapped inside.