- You are such a nice boy/girl.
- You are my best friend.
- You’ve given me great help.
- You are such a wonderful person.
- You’ve shown me great kindness.
- You are a great mom/dad/friend.
Complimenting someone on their clothes:
- You look nice.
- You look beautiful.
- You look amazing/stunning/beautiful/wonderful.
- What a lovely blouse.
- I love your shoes. They are cute. Are they new?
- Where did you get your T-shirt? It’s fabulous.
- That is a great jacket you have.
- I like your haircut.
If you want to make your compliments more emphatic, you can use the adverbs ‘so’, ‘really’ and ‘very’ or adjective ‘terrific’.
- You always look so beautiful.
- You look terrific today.