Facebook is a good platform not only for sharing pictures and poking friends. There are plenty of other features of the world's largest social network. In this post we'll talk about how to use your Facebook for practising German with people from around the world.
Easy Tricks to Learn German with Facebook
1. Change Facebook’s interface language.
2. Join like-minded groups. Like pages aimed at german learners.
The principle of these kind of pages is that someone how animate his page, share a different kind of information: articles, videos, images, photos.
3. Searching for other participants who want to practise. Chat with German Friends. Make video calls.
If you have a language partner, you can simply communicate with him.
4. Practise writing and post on Facebook.
5. To find new penpals for practising German directly on facebook use the facebook application, made for this purpose, where you get involved directly in practising with other participants, who are interested in improving their German as well.
Here’s some helpful German vocabulary to help you navigate Facebook:
- Gefällt mir. (I like it.)
- teilen (Share)
- Nachrichten (Messages)
- Einstellungen (Settings)
- Sprache (Language)
Facebook pages that can teach you German
1. Ich liebe Deutsch - https://www.facebook.com/DeutschSeite/
2. The German Way • Life in German-speaking Europe - https://www.facebook.com/GermanWay/
3. Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin - https://www.facebook.com/szmagazin
4. FOCUS Online - https://www.facebook.com/focus.de
5. Learn German with Herr Antrim - https://www.facebook.com/MrLAntrim
6. Learn useless German - https://www.facebook.com/LearnUselessGerman
7. Learn German - A Game A Day - https://www.facebook.com/germanlanguagegames
8. Step Into German - https://www.facebook.com/stepintogerman
9. Deutsch Online - https://www.facebook.com/deutschonline2
10. stern - https://www.facebook.com/stern