I'd like to have a list of useful expressions at the hotel (guest and receptionist).
Vocabulary to use at the hotel
Vocabulary to describe hotel rooms and facilities.
Making the booking.
- I would like to book ...
- Do you have any rooms available?
- Would you have a room for tonight please?
- Can I reserve a room over the phone, please?
- How much is… a single room / a double room / a suite?
- Is there a reduction for children?
- What time is check-in?
- What time is check-out?
- Is there a shuttle service to/from the airport?
- Do you have parking facilities?
- Is there a restaurant in the hotel? Are there any restaurants nearby?
- Should you have no vacancies ...
- I would be grateful for an indication of your rates.
- I would be grateful if you would confirm this reservation.